Today we went to Disneyland. What's new, right? Well, tonight we ate over at California Adventure. They have a new Italian restaurant that has a really good Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and Chicken Pasta dish that is really good. They also have really tasty flatbread pizza. It's funny to see it all flat, but that's how they make it.
Anyway, we sat outside near the small stage that had been set up for bands. The group that was playing tonight was called, Siglo Rags. They're an Irish band and they reminded me of a band that we heard in a pub when we went to Ireland back in 2006. That was such a memorable trip and I could not believe that I was there sometimes. There are so many memories from that trip, from seeing Riverdance in Dublin to seeing Andreas Boccelli in Galway just before the rain.
There were so many things that we did and saw but I know that there were just as many that we missed. Ever since I went to Ireland, I've wanted to go back. I even wanted to stay the first time that I went. Just the thought of living in Dublin or Galway or even one of the smaller towns, like Kilkenney or Waterford. I'm not sure what I would do with my life, but it wouldn't matter because I would have been in Ireland.
Of course, I can't live in Ireland without having something to do. Maybe I should make it my life mission to become famous enough that whatever it is I can do successfully, I can do from Ireland.
The band was really good and very authentic. According to their website, they're at California Adventure quite a bit this month. I'd definitely listen to them again. Of course, if they took me home with them, I'd listen to them forever.
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment