Wednesday, October 31, 2012

All Hallows Eve

Halloween.  The one time of the year where people can act like beggars and not be scolded for it.  It's a day when people can dress up in whatever costume they like and wander around the streets and still not get looked at weird.

Even today, at work, I saw a few people that had chosen to dress up.  While it's not something for me, they looked happy doing it.  I had planned on dressing up as a Musketeer (not Mouseketeer) and was going to be wandering the streets with Abigail begging for candy that she won't eat (unless it's plain M&Ms).  However, this year, I decided to stay in and simply pass out candy.  I do want to get a new costume but I have been unable to decide on what I would want to be.  It is why I still have the Musketeer costume a few years later.

This is the same dilemma that I have with my iPhone.  I have yet to purchase a case for it even though I know it is necessary.  My problem is that I cannot decide what design I want.  Plus, some of the cooler designs are more expensive, which makes the decision even harder.

Back to Halloween . . . .

Abby had a parade at school today and apparently everyone loved her (naturally).  When she got home she was excited about Halloween but wary when people came to the door.  Mostly I think she was just trying to figure it all out.  Abby did get to go out on the town for a few minutes with her mommy so that was nice for them, but Abby kept getting scared by the neighbors and their haunted house.  Oh well.  Maybe next year.


Well, this has been a great month.  I've managed to post every day on topics big, small, weird, funny and serious.  There are still two months left in the year and I plan on blogging a bit more before then.  Thanks for coming along on the journey.


Until next time.

No comments: