I am still impressed by bloggers that manage to write several articles a day. I suppose they take the time to do some research or interviews and decide what their readers want to see. For Pop Candy, I know that Whitney does a lot to ensure a very eclectic mix of pop culture information. Of course, at the moment she's in the throes of mommy hood, having given birth to her first child, a girl, at the end of September. However, she has a loyal band of guest bloggers that also take the time to come up with several ideas for the blog.
Maybe I should ask you, my readers (all three of you), to give me ideas of what you would like to see me write about. It could be about anything, within reason, of course. And if I use your idea, great. If not, at least you don't have to feel too bad.
With everything that goes on in a normal day at work and at home, I can't always come up with great ideas. That's where you could come in. Send me ideas. See a funny article? Send it to me and I'll make comments that might be just as funny. See something really strange and you want to know what it's all about, let me know and I might be able to do more than just a Google search.
It would be nice to be able to get this blog to the point that going on vacation didn't mean the blog would disappear for a week or some while I was gone. Instead, with your help, perhaps it could continue. Of course, as you've already discovered, I am prone to several vacations during the year.
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment