It seems that on days when I am very busy at work or at home in the evening, I can't think of things to write about later each night. Perhaps that is why the blog ends up taking several hiatuses (is that a word?), because I just am not seeing enough things happening in the world that I want to talk about.
Of course, there are things that are happening in the world:
The debates, the election . . . those are off limits because I choose not to write about politics. It's not to say that I am uninformed or ignorant about politics, I just simply don't want to talk about my politics.
The recent abductions and murders of little girls in New Jersey and Colorado. As a father of a little girl, you can understand why I don't really want to talk about this subject.
Work. Work is going well. We are in process of doing several remodels around the building which make it fun when one group has to be moved to compensate for a room not being big enough or not having the proper tech equipment for their needs.
Writing. Obviously, I'm writing every day at the moment. I am attempting to keep up with my own fiction writing as well, but that tends to be a little harder since I am trying to maintain the one blog a day attitude at the moment. Honestly, I can't understand how bloggers can have several entries per day that are interesting. I suppose if my job was simply to write about stuff all day, I could figure something out.
I guess that's enough subjects to talk about. Maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow to give you something better to read.
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment