Not really sure why the past few days I have been so tired that I want to go to bed well before my normal bedtime of 11:30. It's quite unusual for me to be this tired, so it's a little strange. So strange is it that I wonder if I'm getting sick. I suppose the fact that my body aches quite a bit makes it a little hard for them to figure out if I am sick or not. Even while writing this blog entry and the one from last night, I noticed that I am falling asleep.
So what does that mean? Am I getting too old to be staying up late? Have I been this way for a while? Do the combination of long work days and a long commute make it harder for me to stay awake? Or is it the constant following of a two year old that does it? I'm not sure which is the answer but I think the two year old has to be a factor.
In the past few minutes I have nodded off and something has happened in the sense that my fingers have pushed down several keys and had to delete them as well as hearing the computer live its life as it makes CD copies for Joanna's office. And yet, I keep coming back because I need to finish this blog entry or at least give it enough of a blog entry. Hopefully it is coherent as I am not any longer.
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment