Yes, folks, I have returned from the month and a half impromptu hiatus that I was on. Naturally, you are all wondering what wonderful things I did during my time away from the blogging world. And of course, you're all thinking, "oh, he was gone so long, he'll definitely have things to talk about". Am I right? Yes, you might be thinking that, but we'll have to wait and see if there are actually things to talk about.
You see, the entire time I was gone, yes, there were some things that I thought, "oh, I need to blog about that". And yet, this is the first blog since the middle of February. What was that whole resolution to blog more? I guess I'm not doing such a great job.
Therefore, to force myself to blog more (and to give my readers something as well), I am bringing back the ever popular 30 blogs in 30 days (yes, I know I usually do 31 in 31, but since I missed March, I thought I would just go with it). And while this very introduction ends up counting as today's blog post, do not fret, dear readers. There are things to write about. What they might be, I'm not exactly sure. But as Mr. Rogers used to always sing to the television:
"I'll be back, in a week or two, and I'll have more ideas for you. And you'll have things you'll want to talk about. I will too."
Of course, I'll be back tomorrow. And the next day. And the day after that. So, let's get this show on the road. Come back tomorrow for more (possibly) interesting things. And maybe this month, I might switch up the blog a little and try to make it a little more interactive (for those three of you that consistently read).
Until tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment