That's right, folks, as of this posting, my blog has reached 200 posts. I know that's not as many as some other bloggers out there, but it's a pretty big deal for me, especially since I only hit 100 posts in January. Of course, when you count the fact that I blogged for thirty one days in a row not once, but twice this year, it's pretty easy to see that I would reach two hundred before the end of the year.
And of course, with the year not over just yet, there are still things to talk about. Like Thanksgiving - the day that we give thanks to the Pilgrims for inviting the Native Americans to the dinner table before deciding that they wanted all of the land as a payment for cooking them a great meal (at least, that's what the history books said, right?)
Other things to talk about: Christmas, which actually isn't until almost the end of December, correct? That's why we're hearing Christmas music on the radio now?! (if you don't believe me, for those in the Los Angeles area, put your radio station to KOST 103.5).
I could also talk about movies - or at least movies that I might see, or movies that look interesting. In fact, an upcoming blog post will focus on the new Pixar movie, Brave. But I'm not going to write any more about that and let you read that one when it comes in the next few days.
Also on the plate, writing, because that's what I do. There will be more submissions to agents and I'll possibly get disappointed, but after reading that blog post that I mentioned in yesterday's post (I'll pause so you can look at it), I'm not going to worry myself too much if I get denied yet again. I'm just going to keep trying my best and that's good enough for me.
Oh yeah. I have a baby and it's very possible that some of her misadventures might end up on the blog as well. I guess I should set up her own email address so that her fans can start writing her.
So you see, these are just a few examples of what's upcoming for the blog. And I know that I wrote something like this before (check the archive), but I thought I would reiterate it now since I had your attention.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment