Monday, September 20, 2010

Has It Been Two Years Already? And, "She Who Must Not Be Named"

The first reference is to Jury Duty.  The second is to Harry Potter, of course.  Let's take these separately, though.

Jury Duty is a civil requirement for anyone that is a citizen of these fine United States.  I have no problem serving Jury Duty, except this year.  As you know, our baby is due any day now and Jury Duty would certainly interfere if the baby were to come during the day.  Obviously, I would be excused, but that's not the point.  Luckily, I managed to once again be freed from duty and do not have to report.  This is good news because this baby just doesn't know when she wants to be born.

Speaking of the baby, or, "She Who Must Not Be Named", the name game is coming to a close.  We are down to the final two choices: Abigail and Natalie.  Both work well with our choice of middle name (which will not be disclosed until a later date), and both have sentimental meaning to each of us.  So who knows.  Give us another week or so and the world will know.  And then she'll probably want her own blog or something.  She can do it herself, though.  I'm not wasting my precious part of the Internet for her.  :)


Until Next Time.

No comments: