Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Prepare to Be Entertained

Well, not really. At least, not yet. Prepare to prepare to be entertained, for soon (though I'm not sure exactly when), I will purchase a new flat screen television for which to place into my brand new entertainment center. It was delivered this afternoon and the nice guys put it together for me. I'm glad because some of those pieces looked rather heavy, so for them to do that was nice (plus, it was free).

Anyways....like I said, someday soon, you can be entertained. Not sure when, but soon. I've already scoped out the television, so it's just a matter of time before I get it. Is it here yet? Guess not.

Well, until next time, I guess I'll just have to sit and stare at the nice entertainment center. Oh, I suppose I can put all of our DVDs away finally - they've only been in boxes since we moved in. :)

No comments: