All of time and space. Wherever and whenever you want to go. Where do you want to start? -- the Doctor
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
The Government We Deserve
Any Government. A Government that would be willing to make the changes that are necessary to restore order to not only the Economy, but to every single problem that affects the United States as it stands today.
No matter what happens today, McCain or Obama, we, as Americans, will have to hope that they are willing to make the changes that are necessary. On one hand, I want to say that McCain would be the better choice because of his experience and his willingness to do things for his country. And on the other hand, Obama is a fresh face that is well-spoken and well educated. So you have to wonder whom will be the better choice. An experienced politician or a politician that has done little - except run for president - since he has been in office. You decide.
This is why America was set up as a Democracy. Yes, the Electoral College really makes the decisions, but we as Americans are given the opportunity to help them make that choice. Let's make the right one.
As for the various California Propositions. In no particular order, here is how I am voting:
Yes, Yes, No, No, Yes, No, No, NO, Yes
And then I'll have to vote for some people that I don't even know for City Officials in Rancho Cucamonga, so I'll just guess on those.
Rock the Vote, people. You can do it. It's not that hard.
Labels:
Rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So who did you vote for President, my dear Republican Brother?
Post a Comment