Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yet Another Milestone

So, I just noticed this.....actually, I noticed it a few days ago and forgot to mention it and then I got distracted with something and ended up forgetting about it.  And then I noticed it again and forgot to mention.  And then I just saw it this morning after I posted that movie review of HTTYD.

If you look at the right hand side of the blog, you'll see the Archive.  It shows just how many posts I have done over the life of this blog, and, if you click on one of the years, it shows you how many I actually wrote per month.  Well, if you pay close enough attention, you would see that I have already superceded my total blog posts from last year and it's not even the end of July.

What does this mean?  It just means that I'm either getting more opinionated and want people to see what I have to say or I'm just finding more and more random things to talk about.  Maybe the latter.

But just because I passed last year's count this early in the year, it does not mean that I am taking a vacation from blogging.  That would be a travesty because I'm sure there are going to be a lot of things to write about in the next five months (my daughter's impending first birthday is just one subject I'm sure I'm going to touch on). 

Therefore, I resolve that sometime in the next five months, I will commence with another thirty in thirty event.  And, if necessary because of my busy schedule, it might actually be made into a thrity-one in thirty-one.

Regardless, the blog is just getting fun.  Wake the kids.  Phone the neighbors.  Get everyone you know to read my blog.  Maybe someone will actually want to pay me to be a writer.  Who knows.


Until next time.

No comments: