Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Alive!

Okay, it's been almost a month since I last blogged something. That must mean that my life has been pretty boring. Well, it has. And it's been busy. Well, maybe not as busy as it has been stressful. And not really my entire job has been stressful, it's more the environment that I am working in. You see, I'm in Education. In California. So, basically, I'm close to the point of working for free. That's what it seems like anyway with the budget at messed up as it is. But that's besides the point.

Really, the whole point of this entry in the blogosphere is just to remind you that I'm still here. I did promise to get better at blogging and it's obvious that I haven't gotten in down to a complete science.

So, I shall try to get better. I might even try to have more fun or a less boring life so that you may live vicariously through me. Who knows. Every day is supposed to bring an adventure, but right now, it simply brings another day.

Good luck to me.

No comments: