All of time and space. Wherever and whenever you want to go. Where do you want to start? -- the Doctor
Friday, October 10, 2008
Streaming Audio
I love Streaming media. It really helps me get through the day. I don't have a radio at my desk because the building is so old that the reception is terrible. I suppose I could listen to CDs on my computer, but I think that eventually I would get bored with the same music.
Enter streaming media.
Throughout the day, I can listen to so many different things. And I do. Here's just a small list:
The Jeff and Jer Showgram - a morning radio show on STAR 94.1 in San Diego. I listen to them from the moment I get to work until their show is over at 10 AM.
Baseball Today (if available) - A baseball analysis show from ESPN. Two great analysts and they have a great camradarie. Usually betwen 20 - 30 minutes.
Live 365 - Different options ranging from Classical Music, Sounds and Attractions from Disneyland, Music from Broadway.
AOL Radio - Over 60 channels of various genres. Sometimes I'll even listen to the Comedy station just to get a good laugh for the day.
Every now and then I'll even listen to The Tonight Show with Jay Leno if I happened to miss it the previous night.
So there you have it. Streaming media in all its glory is a great thing. And like I said, it really helps me get through the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like to use Pandora. You can create your own stations based on genre, artist, etc. -Paul
Question from Devon for Wiki:
I have heard that when you get a ringing in your ear at a high frequency that when it ends you never hear that frequency again. Is that true? And if not, why do we sometimes hear ringing in our ears?
Yes, Pandora is my selection too. I have several stations I've developed. However, whoever is my main artist, I hardly ever hear. That's the only down side. :( ~Nicole
Post a Comment