Monday, September 29, 2008

Disneyland


For those few that don't know, Joanna and I have Annual Passes to Disneyland. And for those few who also don't know, said passes will be expiring at the end of November. This is a sad day. Mostly because for two years, Joanna and I have had Annual Passes and enjoyed the option of just running down to Disneyland for a few hours, be it after work, after a party in Orange County or for an entire day's experience.

Each time we go to Disneyland and try to have as much fun as possible. We try to find a theme to our day and yesterday was no different. It was twins and matching outfits day! It was just fun to wander around the entire place and see so many matching children.

We got on all the rides that we wanted to, except for Indiana Jones, because it was closed down. Dangit. And Pirates was closed too. Lame. And for some reason, despite reports that Small World would be open, it was not. Well, hopefully it will be open before our pass expires.

All I'm saying is that I will miss Disneyland after our pass expires, but that will just make going the one or two times a year more worth the wait.

Disneyland is a magic kingdom, because when you're there, the rest of the world doesn't really matter.

No comments: