Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I Know What You're Thinking.....

It's been a month and Chris has not blogged anything. He must be out of the country or on some secret mission that requires absolutely no contact with the outside world. Right? Or is is that you already know the truth that I am just a boring guy that can't think of enough things to blog about on a near daily basis? That must be it. And while today is most likely like all of those other days that passed since my previous entry, there are at least two things that I could talk about.

One - Baseball. As you may or may not know, it is my favorite sport. Yes, I am a Diamondbacks fan, naturally, but I am also a fan of baseball and enjoy reading, listening and talking about baseball in general. I wish I could say with great certainty tha the Diamondbacks had a chance to win it all this year, but I don't think that's possible. It'll be a miracle for them to finish fourth.

Two - College Basketball. I am a fan of the NCAA Tournament in general and love to choose my bracket (win or lose) and hope for a good Championship Game. Last night, that's what I got. Two great teams competed until literally the last second of the game. It was fun to watch and can't wait to see what Butler does next year since they will have several returning players. Duke may have won the championship, but Butler showed the rest of the country that even little teams with big heart could go a long way.

So, that's it for today's blog post. I'll try to be less boring so that you have something from me more than once a month. You never know, something could happen that could be very exciting. Or not.

Until next time.

No comments: